Thursday, June 28, 2012

The best time of the year.

I'm at the Fuller Family Reunion! It's my favorite thing, especially now that I have kids. I was really lucky to have a lot of cousins around my age on that side of the family, and now a lot of them have kids who are around the same age as my kids. I love that they will have built in friends. I love how excited they are to see their cousins and how they have been planning all the great things they are going to do together. I love how excited I am to see everybody and visit, and catch up. It's going to be so much fun! So the reason I am telling you this is because I love all the emails I'm getting from you all lately, and I really appreciate all of your questions and comments. It has been so much fun getting to know all my readers better. But until Monday I won't be writing back. I love you, and appreciate you, but this weekend I'm cutting loose with my family. Talk to you soon. And yes, that super flattering picture up top is of me kicking butt at the hula hoop contest at a reunion luau a few years ago. See what a rockin' good time it is? Don't you wish you were with me? I'll fill you in when I get back.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment