Friday, December 3, 2010

Some exciting prospects in my love life...





I tried to find a picture that doesn't make him look so... 12. but there weren't any. What you see is


what you get:)




The other day in preschool the kids were coloring on "the big paper". (It's really big pieces of


construction paper that


we only use on special occasions) Anna, one of the students said she was going to draw a


picture of my husband. I told her that I didn't have a husband, so she decided to draw a picture of


the person I was going to marry someday. I Asked who that was going to be, and after some


thought it was decided that I should marry Justin Bieber. I mentioned that I thought he was a little


bit young for me, but the kids all thought it would still work out. "plus, he is SO PRETTY. PLUS


he likes kids - he sings that song about babies!" (hee hee hee:) You can't argue with that. So


maybe in 10 years when he's finally legal, I will become a cougar and snatch him up...


Do you think he'll still wear his hair backwards then?...





*** Disclaimer: I really have no romantic interest in Justin Bieber. I only told this story because it


made me giggle how excited the kids were about this prospect. Please do not call the cops!


Thank you!:)



Also, I'm not really sure what is going on with the layout of this post. It makes it look like it is going to be poetic, or important or something, but it's not. Sorry if the looks deceived you:)


1 comment: