Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Joy # 22


Love
My heart gets so happy this time of year. I can't get over the beautiful spirit of love that you can feel everywhere you go. Sure there are some crazies out there who are grouchy and mean, and always in too much of a rush to notice that other people exist, but for the most part it seems that this time of year people try a little harder and do a little more for each other. People give what they have a little more. They take time to thank people, they open doors and let people go first in line, and smile more. People care. People love each other. The whole thing just gives me joy. I wish that it could be like this all year round. Usually it doesn't last past the first of the year, but I'm just going to enjoy it while it's here. -And try a little harder to keep that spirit of CHRIST-mas in my heart more often throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment