I know, I know, you don't even have to say it. But this is the first REAL snow (I know most of you are looking at the pictures and laughing at the reference to "real" snow when you would refer to this as a slight skiff, but we live in the desert here...:)we have had this winter, and we are used to TONS of snow, so this really did bring us joy. And I'm sure that in a couple of days when it's not fun, and just cold I am going to be complaining about it, but this is living in the moment:) The snow was perfect for playing, and as soon as Grandma and Grandpa got back from working in the temple that is exactly what we did. We built a snow fort and a snowman that was about nine feet tall! Then we had a snowball fight! These are just a few of the MANY pictures I took, but just look at the expressions on the kid's faces. You can tell it was a day of JOY...




I wish I would have snapped this a millisecond later. You can just barely see the snowball at the very top of the shot:)






Silly Adie, you should know better than to step outside of the protection of the fort...


Adie couldn't decide who's side she was on, no one was safe from her.
I wish I would have snapped this a millisecond later. You can just barely see the snowball at the very top of the shot:)
Frosty the Snowman was a happy jolly soul...



LOVE this one - and look, EYE CONTACT!!!
I need to get into this snow thing... but it is so COLD!
ReplyDelete