This weekend I had the opportunity to visit with a lot of my family, and it reminded me how lucky I am to have them. I love them! Yes sometimes they are a little too much, and drive me nuts, but when I really need someone, I know they will come through for me. I have some wonderful aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents. I love that I can really talk to all of them. I have the very best time with them. We can joke and laugh, one second, and have a serious conversation the next. I know that I have their support no matter what. I look up to them for the people they are and the things that they have taught me. I miss them when I don't see them for a while, but I love that when we are together again we can just pick up right where we left off. I am so grateful to be a part of the family I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment