My Savior.I am so grateful for Him. I use his atonement every single day. I am so grateful for His sacrifice, because I am not perfect. I mess up... A lot. I make mistakes and fall down, and mess things up all the time. I am so grateful that he took care of that for me. I am grateful that He suffered all things for me. That because of Him I can make it back to my Father in Heaven again even though I make mistakes.
Another thing that I have learned this year about my Savior came from my good friend Ellie. I always knew that He suffered for my sins, and I had always heard that he took my pain upon Himself, I knew that. But I had never really thought about it. All of my pain. Every bit, He has already suffered for me. Not just the pain that comes from my mistakes, but the pain that comes from other people's choices, the pain that comes from trials, the pain that comes from losses, the pain that comes from life. He has already suffered that for me. I don't have to dwell on my losses. I don't have to sorrow for the things that are hard in my life. He already has. That doesn't mean that I can't feel sorrow, it just means that the sorrow doesn't have to define my life. It also means that there is someone who knows my pain. Someone who knows what MY broken heart feels like. Someone who can heal it. That seems very obvious, I know, but I had never thought about it that way, and it has brought me a lot of joy in knowing it.
Love it!!!!! I am so glead to hear that you are happy!!! i don't remember telling you but we are trying to adopt. We have been waiting for 17 months. We got inspired from your example, that anything is possible, if we have faith in the Lord.
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!!
I'm loving these lists.... and so sad about the nativity sets. Simply, where are they? I'm sure Mr. T doesn't want them. Let's go get them!
ReplyDelete