Free Time! I'm a busy lady. I won't go into what it takes to be a single mom with a special needs kid while going to school full time. We are all busy and I know that. But with finals over, I have had something that I don't get very often. Free time. I have a list a mile long of the things I want to accomplish while I'm off of school, but for today I just enjoyed doing nothing. After I got the kids to school I went back to bed! I NEVER get to do that! And then I did the long work out, which I rarely do because I don't have the extra 30 minutes. Then I showered, and tried a new makeup look, which I haven't had time for in ages. (the makeup, not the shower:) And then I read a book - NOT a text book! until it was time to pick the kids up at school. It was pure bliss, I tell you!
To spread the joy I took some chocolates to my mom and dad's house. I make these super yummy chocolates. (read more HERE and HERE) and my parents (especially Dad) love them. So I took some over and we watched a movie and stuffed ourselves. Perfect way to spend a Friday night if you ask me.
No comments:
Post a Comment