This is not last night, but it is the best girlfriend picture I have with these ladies. It was about a month ago at Time Out For Women in St. George.
You may have noticed I didn't post yesterday... well, maybe not. But I didn't, and I had a good reason. It's finals week, and that's the biggest reason, but the real reason is much better than that. I have really great friends. I have been really blessed to meet some phenomenal people every where I have lived. Really good people, who have taught me lessons I would never have learned anywhere else. People who have inspired me. People who make me a better friend and neighbor, who make me a better mom, who make me a better me. I have been especially blessed while living in La Sal. There are a lot of young moms in La Sal now. They are really wonderful women who have honestly saved my life over the last year and a half. I have learned so much from each and every one of them. But sadly, one of my best friends is moving. It's a great thing for her family, but I would be lying if I said that my heart wasn't breaking a little. I'm really going to miss her, but the good news is it's a great excuse for a party... And that's the REAL reason I didn't post yesterday. We all went out for one final girls night before Jenny leaves. We ate and laughed - really, to the point that my abs are sore today, and we just enjoyed each other. It was so great, and it made me appreciate them all the more. And that brought me joy.
And that's all the joy I shared too. I didn't do anything else. Oh well, there's always tomorrow... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment