Sunday, November 1, 2009
Finally November
November is my very favorite month of the year. I am so excited when it comes. There are several reasons, One of them is that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love how we remember all of the things that we have been given, and celebrate those things with pie:) If you have read my blog for long I hope that you know that two of the things that I am most thankful for are my kids. Also if you have read my blog for long you know that my kids wouldn't be mine without the miracle of adoption. November is National Adoption Awareness Month. Yay! Another reason that November is my favorite month. I love the opportunity to share my experiences and knowledge of adoption. I love when people ask questions, because it is an opportunity to teach, to tear down stereotypes, and to share information. I am planning on doing some major celebrating such as a new "matching Monday" feature, the second ever Q&A Give-away, some guest bloggers, some interesting info, and much more. I have some fun things planned, so check back often. And enjoy the best month of the year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment