Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Well, check off another successful Halloween. Throughout the week we went to a couple of different parties for the kids, and got them all sugared up. Then On Halloween night we decided to boycott the trunk-or-treat. I HATE trunk-or-treat, like, real hate. So we had a party with a few friends who have the same opinion. We had chili, bread sticks, spinach/artichoke dip, Fresh apple cider, candies apples, and plenty of candy. We did some trick or treating, and a lot of visiting, and then it was time to go home and go to bed. AND THEN WE GOT AN EXTRA HOUR TO SLEEP! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR. So here are the pictures:
Ethan didn't have much interest is getting his picture taken. He wouldn't pose or anything. Adia, on the other hand did this little foot pop thing. In every. single. picture. I don't know what that was all about.
But it's really in every picture-every one.



My mom grew these unbelievably gigantic pumpkins for the kids this year. They were really exciting.


Adia had to stick her whole head in to clean it out.

















Ethan was so excited about the slimy mess. And the pumpkin seeds. I made our favorite yummy sugar and spice pumpkin seeds. He loves them.










This is a really bad picture, but it shows the giant pumpkin my mom grew next to the pathetic little tiny ones I grew. I thought it was funny.

Adia's pumpkin is supposed to look like sleeping beauty.

Ethan designed his own, but wouldn't pose next to it. By this time he was so over the pumpkin thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment