Sunday, October 4, 2009

Have you heard?

This weekend was Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It is a time when we are able to learn directly from the words of our Prophet, his counselors, and other great leaders. It happens twice a year, and is a highlight for me. I always come away feeling spiritually fed, and ready to conquer the challenges in my life, and try to be more like my Savior. Another thing that they do every once in a while during Conference is announce new temples to be built around the world. This Saturday they announced Five new temples! All of them are important and special, but one is especially exciting for our family. A temple will be built in Brigham City Utah! WE LIVE IN BRIGHAM CITY UTAH! We are getting our very own temple. Pretty cool right? I can hardly wait. What a huge blessing.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I htought of you when they announced the new temple! Congrats! The Oquirrh is 5 minutes from me and I feel spoiled:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited too! I screamed. I cried. I'm waiting for a picture so I can blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing my kids said when the heard that was I hope Aunt Katie and Uncle Troy will let us stay at their house, to go to their temple!
    I am so excited.
    Love You Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! We we SO excited too when we heard that. James teased his parent saying they didnt have an excuse not to go know. :p

    ReplyDelete