Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Sick, Sick, Sick
No, it's not the swine flu. It is a crappy sore throught, ear ache, and cough, and I am ready to be done with it. We have had it for over a week now, closing in on a week and a half actually. It started out with Adia, then got passed to me, then Adia felt better, and I felt crappier (Pretty sure I am going to get "spell-checked on that one)Then Adia felt crappier, and I felt better. They we both felt better, and Grandma and Grandpa came, then we felt crappy again, then better, and now this morning Ethan woke up feeling crappy. UGH! Will it ever end? Darn these low immune systems! Anyway, that's it for that news, tune in again soon, for more exciting stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I swear the entire school district has this. I feel guilty because I probably have a child who sent it your way. My new med seem to be helping me! Call me if there is anything I can do for you! (Like take your child so you can rest!)
ReplyDelete