No, not the girl (though I have kept her alive for over 4 years, so I deserve a little credit, right) No, I mean, I made the darling skirt that she is wearing. (I also made the cute little notebook/purse that she's holding) Cute huh?
I also made this cute puzzle

And these pretty plates...

And this sweet buttercup bag

And this stationary box...
Full of cards, tags, and a notebook...

And these pretty plates...
And this sweet buttercup bag
Full of cards, tags, and a notebook...
Plus a ton of other things that are either not quite finished, or they are gifts for people who read my blog, so I'm not posting them yet. I belong to a craft group. It's actually called our "Not a craft group" because we are too cool to belong to a craft group. (We obviously aren't as cool as we think we are, or we could come up with a better name, but that's another story...) I am really enjoying it, and just wanted to share a little bit. But then I realized that this is my 300th post! That's a lot of posting, don't you think? So I thought I should do something special. I have decided to give away one of my creations. So leave me a comment with your name and the item you would most like to win. (You can do this even if you don't have a blog yourself)(Oh, and if you like the puzzle blocks I would obviously use your pictures, not pictures of my kids:) For an extra entry tell me what your favorite post on my blog has been. The deadline to enter will be Friday November 6th at midnight.
I love the plates! I'm working on your craft prize too.... from my blog. It seems to be taking some time....
ReplyDeleteI really like the plates. I just made the stationary box the other day and love how it turned out.
ReplyDeletewell I just have to ask how you find time to make such neat things when you are so busy. I wish I had more time to be in a craft time. I really like all of the crafts, especially the plates but I don't really have a place to put them so I would like to win the puzzle. My kids would love putting together a puzzle with their picture on it! Congratulations on your 300th post!
ReplyDeleteYou are so awesome! I wish we could craft together- your things turned out so cute! I have to list my favorite as the buttercup bag, mostly because I would want something for myself! Ha! Congrats on 300 posts!
ReplyDeleteI love the plates. They are so cool!!
ReplyDeleteAs for your past blogs, anything that made me laugh was my favorite, which means that all of your blogs are my favorites. You sure are an awesome niece and your life with your little ones is a story in itself.
I love the plates as well! My favorite blog is probably about the mouse that hit the windshield. Mainly because you saying that you are a little scared of mice is like saying the ocean is a little wet or an atomic bomb makes a loud pop.
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative! I need to get back on the craft train if I want to be ready for Christmas! :) I really love the bag & the stationary box.
ReplyDeleteThis is for another entry. I really enjoy reading your blog and look forward to each new post that you have. I love hearing what your kids say. I find it funny what kids say and it's so fun to hear what other people's kids say.
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteI love everything about your blog. When I feel down I come to your blog. U always have such good funny things to tell and I can come here for a good laught and it makes my heart happy. your great
Hugs Terri
oh if i win i would love the way to cute butter cup bag.
Your so crafty Katie I love it. :) I love those plates they are too cute. i bet when you first started this blog you didnt even think you would get to a 300th post. :) I wanted to thank you for your blog not only has it been so fun to get to know your cute little family better but it's also helped to inspires me and even help me. My favorite post of yours has to be your adoption story. For many, many reasons.
ReplyDeleteKatie!! There are too many cute things to choose from. I really like the puzzle blocks and if I had to choose a second thing then it would be the plates.
ReplyDeleteI hope I win! I've been having a sting of bad luck and something has to give!
Oops. I meant, I love all of YOUR posts, not our posts. lol
ReplyDeleteEverything is so cute!! I LOVE the puzzle the best I think. I love all of our posts because they are always hilarious!! My favorites though are probably the adoption stories of your kids. I've read them a couple of times now and tear up each time!! You guys rock!! :D
ReplyDelete