Monday, November 30, 2009
Wonderful Surprise
Two Thursdays ago I had the greatest phone call. It was our friend Stacy asking if I could watch her kids while she went to a wedding in Salt Lake. "Sure" I was way excited. Then she asked if I would mind if the whole family stayed with us on Thursday night and Friday night. I was ecstatic! I love it when these guys come visit. And even better, I got to spend the whole day with two of my favorite kids.
We started the next morning off early (Well actually we didn't go to bed until early the next morning, but we were up just a few hours after that) Ready for pancakes. Evidently no one really likes pancakes, they just get a kick out of making aunt Katie make crazy shapes out of the pancake batter- like a moose, a prince and princess, a tornado, a baby chick hatching out of an egg, and anything else they could come up with. Breakfast ended with an entire plate full of crazy pancakes and three hungry kids asking for Popsicles...
After that we went to the zoo. I let the kids take the pictures so we ended up with 200 pictures of the fence really really close up, and this cutie pie of Parker, me and Payton (Thanks Adia)
I was trying to get some cute shots of the kids all together (Ethan had school, so there were only three) but they just turned around and walked away. I said "Fine I'll just take a picture of your back sides" so they started walking all crazy and wiggling their bums... Kids, what're ya gonna do?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment