Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shower Soothers

We are a big fan of Shower Soothers at our house when we are sick. I think they really do the trick. But did you know that they get hot? Like, REALLY hot! Also, did you know that if you step on them while in the shower they can stick to the bottom of your foot? And another thing that I bet you didn't know: if your kids drop one into your shower without you noticing, and you accidentally step on it, and it sticks to the bottom of your foot it will burn you badly enough to give you a blister before you can get it all washed off. I'm not kidding! It's a good thing I can't feel much on the bottom of my feet because I bet it really hurts! K-just a little FYI, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I have never purchased these but I have thought about it. Good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what these are!They sound like they could be dangerous with my littel fam:)

    ReplyDelete