Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whoop Whoop!


Let's hear it for Ethan! He passed all of his kindergarten reading words off with 100%, and has about 1/3 of his first grade words learned! That means he is pretty stinkin' close to being at grade level with the rest of his class. He is doing so great, and he has worked so hard to get this far. I am really proud of him! His is also doing really well in math, and his penmanship is at grade level. I just love it when he comes home and tells me all the things he has learned. I LOVE LOVE to hear him read to me, and I love that he loves reading too. This is one happy Mom! Great job Mr. Smarty Pants!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a happy moment for your little guy and for you as a mom. Both my girls struggled there first few years in school and man is it challenging to see them go through that. I finally had to pull my daughter out and homeschool her to get her caught up. Now it so rewarding to see them taking off. GOOD JOB YOU TWO!

    ReplyDelete