Here are the official rules:
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

This picture is of Adia and my dad. They have had a really special bond since the first day they met. They can always make each other smile, and they are very good friends. This photo was taken at the Fuller Family Reunion in 2005 at Duck Creek in Southern Utah. I love it because you can see the happiness in both of thier faces, and to look at it, you want to smile too. I also love it because you can see the love in my dad's face. You just know how much he cares about her. I guess that's what I love about photography, that it captures so many emotions, and memories. And every time you look at it you remember exactly where you were, exactly what you were doing, exactly how you felt, it's like magic:)
So, now on to the tagging part. I'm not really sure who has done it and who hasn't anymore, so I guess I'll just tag six people, and if you have already done it you can choose to do it again, or not:)
Shanna, Stacy, Joanna, Emily, Kathy, and Kim
Katie
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo.
Love Terri