Like most American families, we sat down to watch commercials, uh, I mean the Super Bowl last Sunday. We gathered our fuel (Tons of snacks), got into our game gear (PJs), and assumed our battle positions (lounged on the bed in Troy's and my room) Troy, of course, wanted the Steelers to win, so I, of course, rooted for Arizona. The kids didn't care as long as they got to eat in mom and dad's room (only something they do on special occasions like Super bowl, General Conf. and when we are sick) We aren't huge football fans, but this is one thing we never miss. I think it's more for the bonding than anything, but I love it no matter what. (And the kids love making fun of how into the game I get, when I stand up and yell, and cheer. What can I say, I take after my mom:)
Loved all the updates!
ReplyDelete