Monday, February 9, 2009
Our Tooth Fairy is a SLACKER!
Ethan lost his tooth last Monday. You know, that snaggle-tooth that has been hanging by a thread since NOVEMBER, the one that has ruined every single picture I have taken of him for the last few months, the one that he won't let me touch no matter how I try to beg or bribe him, yeah, that tooth. Well, it fell out last Monday. (By "fell out" of course I mean that it was driving me so crazy that I tackled him, pinned him to the floor, sat on him, and as he was screaming to be let up I reached in and yanked it out) So, he has faithfully put it under his pillow each and every night, and faithful checked, hoping to find his prize every morning. Unfortunately the tooth fairy has a head cold. She has been having a hard time thinking at all, and has yet to get it together enough to actually do her job. So wish the fairy luck today, she is going to need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL like crazy. You know we might just have the same tooth fairy, she been late to our house a number of times too. Hope she comes tonight!
ReplyDeleteKatie
ReplyDeleteWrite yourself a note and hang it on your bedroom door. Then maybe you will remember. Your so funny
terri
When the 2 older boys were little we had the worst tooht fairy. One time Kelson took a dollar of his own money and put it under Nolan's pillow.
ReplyDeleteKatie you could always try my trick when the tooth fairy forgot and ask if he prayed that the tooth fairy will make it tonight and that he has been good. even if you forget you can say that she is running late and run down and change it out while he is praying at the couch I have done that to many times to count.
ReplyDelete