Easter candy is all over the stores now, and my kids love it. On Saturday we were at the store, and they each got to pick out a treat. Ethan chose Pop Rocks in a little Easter egg. There were also stickers included that had Easter sayings that also had to do with popping and exploding because of the Pop Rocks. The Pop Rocks were great. I love introducing them to the kids. You would not believe the fun we had with them! It was great, I love it when I get to share something with my kids that I loved as a child. Also, stickers are always a hit in our house, so it was good times around here all night long. The next morning I went into the bathroom, lifted the lid of the toilet and this is what I saw.
The sticker says "Have an EGG-splosive Easter".
Now that might be a kind Easter greeting -not really sure- but when it is given inside the toilet I pretty much think its NOT well wishes! (In fact, it might be my new favorite thing to say to not-nice people:)
LOL, that's hilarious!
ReplyDelete