The really funny thing about
Adia is she can fall asleep anywhere, and while doing anything. She just decides she is sleepy, and she goes to sleep. We actually can't put the toilet paper on the toilet paper holder thing because when she gets up to go in the middle of the night she uses the bar to hold on to. If she doesn't hold on she falls asleep and falls in! Let me tell you, that doesn't make anyone happy at two in the morning! She also takes a long time to wake up. She usually wakes up and gets out of bed, falls asleep on the stairs for a while then comes into the hallway, sleeps there for a while, gets in my bed, sleeps there for a while, and then she is awake
enough to be grouchy for a good 30 minutes. She just wants to be left alone, sometimes she wants to munch on something, and sometimes she wants to watch TV, but she doesn't want you to talk to her or touch her, or bug her in any way. All of this is very much like Troy, as many of you know (to my knowledge he has never fallen in the toilet, but you know what I mean) and we tease both of them about it all the time. This whole thing gets worse when they are sick, and the last week since
Adia has been home I have caught pictures of her sleeping in strange places and in strange positions. I thought I would share a few of those with you and hope it makes you giggle a little.



Poor little thing, she couldn't even make it back to bed, she just curled up next to the heater vent and fell asleep with her little belly hanging out. The really funny part is the reason that the blanket is over her head. She fell asleep while I was doing my hair. She covered her head to block out the light and the sound of the blow dryer. See, nothing stops her from falling asleep.
Here she didn't even make it to the table for dinner, she pooped out as she was climbing up on her chair.
Climbing the stairs.

This one was actually taken a while ago, but I included it because it cracks me up.
These are so cute! I think that the funny thing is how many times she has the same blanket with her. This must be her favorite blanky.
ReplyDeleteI love what you blog about. Some times I think the same thing about blogging boring stuff to everyone else. The daily life of sick kids and cleaning house. I love the pictures of her sleeping all over the place. When my girls are sick, they sleep in funny places too!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I can't believe how alike she and Troy are!!! (Mostly with the mouth open picture!) We love you guys and hope you are all feeling better.
ReplyDeleteAdia is such a cute little girl. It's amazing that she's comfy sleeping on chairs and things.:)
ReplyDelete