Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Best Friends

My kids have always been best friends since the very moment they met. We were all really worried about how they would like each other, but the first moment they saw each other a smile broke out on both of their faces, and it was true love. They still fight like all good brothers and sisters do, but in the end they are happiest when they are together. They are both lucky to have each other, neither of them would be the person they are today if it wasn't for the other one. I just pray that they will always be this kind of friend, because when times get tough, it really matters when you have someone to lean on. Here are a few pictures I took tonight of them just being friends.
The signature smiles.

Pucker up!

Letting the true animals show through.




Someone to lean on.


Just Chillin'

2 comments:

  1. I love it, they are so adorable together. You can tell by the look on Adia's face that she knows she will be taking care of Ethan as they grow up. It is cute, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing these pictures. I know what you mean... best of friends. I see that with my girls too.

    ReplyDelete