Monday, February 25, 2008

I have developed a twitch

On Saturday morning I was awakened by my eyelid twitching. At first it was only every once in a while and it would only last for a few seconds. It is now getting worse. It happens so often and lasts for so long that it almost seems like one continuous twitch. And it's noticeable. Yesterday when I was giving my lesson at church we had to take a little break because the girls were laughing so hard at my goofy eye. And all day today Adia has been asking "What's your problem, Mom?". I don't know how to make it stop, and am almost considering calling the doctor,-or maybe the closest mental hospital- because this thing is driving me CRAZY! Anyway, that's my vent for now. If anyone has any suggestions of how to make it stop please let me know.
Now on to happier news. I ordered some things from my friend Emily, who sells Pampered Chef, and I got my order today. I ordered a bunch of fun things, but the thing I ordered for the kids was one of those pitchers with the handle that you pump up and down and it stirs the liquid inside. Let me tell you, that might be the best thing I have ever bought in my life! Adia and I took it out of the box and tried it out this morning, and she loves it. She can make juice all by herself and not make a mess. In fact she loves it so much that she wants to keep making juice over and over. Finally I got smart and just let her put water and those colored sugar sprinkles in the pitcher. It makes the water colored and she can tell when it's all mixed up, and we aren't wasting juice that way. She has been busy all morning making the "juice" and dumping it down the drain, and it has freed me up to clean the house without so much "Help" (See last post) Anyway, I like a lot of Pampered Chef products, but if I had to choose one that has made my life easier the Quick-Stir Pitcher gets my vote!

3 comments:

  1. my kids fight over who gets to make the juice too, also the silicone cupcake pan is Dailynn's entertainment. she will sit in the pantry for at least an hour pushing them in and popping them out again.
    Avi also loves to set up for shows by putting all the chairs in a row with every stuffed animal she has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. . .Maybe I've under estimated Pampered Chef. I am not a cook, so although some of their stuff looks kinda cool, I've never been too keen on it. I guess I'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have a twitching eye problem. Try taking calcium supplements and drinking more milk. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete