Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Business

Well, here we are, the last day of Adoption Awareness Month! Are you as sad to see it end as I am?:) But you are in luck, you don't have to wait until next November to celebrate the miracle of adoption. You can celebrate
EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR!
You can work to raise awareness all year long!
LUCKY!
I currently have a pocket in my purse packed with pass along cards, that I hand out every time adoption comes up in a conversation. I support birth mothers. I participate in Families Supporting Adoption activities. I share my story when the time is right. There are hundreds of things you can do to support adoption. Try one.
Now, on to the good stuff. Several of you chose to take my challenge at the beginning of the month. Thank you! Now it's time to choose a winner...
The winner is...






Well, technically, everyone is a winner because you all made a difference in the world through your efforts. :)
But I know that's not what you are waiting for, so here goes...





Michah Cooper!
Yay!
Michah was amazing this month. She asked me to send her some pass along cards and is currently having a really spectacular experience with a potential birth mother... We'll invite her as a guest blogger to share her experience some day soon when things settle down a bit...
Congratulations Michah, be looking for something special from me in the mail soon.

And now, the thing that I know you have been waiting for all month long....:) I am sharing our adoption story. It seems like the perfect end to the month. A celebration of the miracles that can come from adoption. A reminder that God has His hand in all things. A reminder for me of how blessed I truly am. So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment