It's true.
LOVE IT!
We have a super goofy one this year.
And the accompanying update letter is to die for!
You won't want to miss out.
So if you have moved this year, or didn't get one last year and want one this year I need your address. Comment on this blog and I will delete when I'm done, or for a more secure option email it to me at eberling2@msn.com
Or even funner, call me with it, I would love to hear from you.
(Though I won't be posting my number on the internet for every crazy and molester to get ahold of, so if you don't already have it, I guess you are out of luck... Sorry to bring it up...:)
I would totally love one!! We are moving so our new address is
ReplyDelete752N. 200E. Springville UT, 84663
We won't be moved till the 3rd of december but would totally love getting a card from you guys!!! Hey can you send me your address and I will send you one of ours?
adamandbetsy07@hotmail.com