So, you know my friend Shanna right? I LOVE her. I blog about her often. She is amazing. She's the kind of person who does what is right, says what she thinks, and is totally real. She doesn't hide anything. She cherishes her life just the way it is, full of bumps and kinks, and twists, and never tries to gloss things over. I love it. She is the kind of person who makes you want to be better just by knowing her. I really wish she didn't live clear on the other side of the country from me because I would totally hang out at her house every day. So now that you all wish you knew her too, let me tell you something else special about her. She's an adoptive mom! Awesome, right? She adopted her three super spunky, totally darling kids. (really, they are cute kids, the stories she tells about them crack me up. I could see them getting along perfectly with my kids. Adia and Abigail could be two peas in a pod... if we didn't live a couple thousand miles away from each other...) She is sharing her inspiring adoption story over at her blog. I love the way she describes her feelings and experiences. She is so real, you will totally love her. So grab a tissue and hop on over there.
Start here: Part One
No comments:
Post a Comment