Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How about a 5k?

Going to be in the Salt Lake (Utah) area on Saturday? Take a little time out to celebrate adoption!This would be a great way to do something for the ADOPTION AWARENESS CHALLENGE! (If you aren't in the area check for something similar locally. Things like this will be popping up everywhere this month, it is a national celebration!)
I attended this for the last two years, and LOVED it! Sadly I won't be able to make it this year, but I will be there in spirit. If you can, go experience it for me! It is so much fun, and a great way to raise awareness for a wonderful cause. This year the theme is "Orange you glad for adoption, and prizes will be given out for those that are wearing the most orange.
Even if you can't make it, help spread the word, blog about it, facebook it, or twitter etc. (This would also be a great thing you could do for THE CHALLENGE)

No comments:

Post a Comment