Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wild Weekend Part 3

After our first round of water slides we stopped for dinner and ate way too much, so we decided to walk around a little before heading back for round 2 or water slide fun. We decided that in Salt Lake what better place is there to walk around than Temple Square? I got some fantastic pictures of the temple, but not so much of the kids. In nearly every picture they are saying "When can we go back to the pool?" They didn't love this part of the trip nearly as much as Troy and I but we made them do it anyway. On spur of the moment magic spell vacations everyone should get to do at least one thing that they want, right? We thought so. But after about an hour of being asked how many more minutes until we would be leaving, we hurried back to the motel and back to business.




































2 comments:

  1. I am so taking you on my next family vacations so you take beautiful photographs for me.
    Love Ya,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics of the temple I want the first one of this post. You are super talented you need to do Megs pics you are way better than me.

    ReplyDelete