Friday, August 7, 2009

Now I wish I had paid attention in Spanish class...

We have a really fancyshmancy microwave. It's way nice. There are specialty buttons for warming up just about anything from baked potatoes to baby bottles. And it talks to us. Not out loud, but in writing. It tells us how to change the settings, if you have over or undercooked your food, and reminds you if you have forgotten and left something in the microwave, and how long it has been in there. It's really nice. We didn't choose it, it came with the house. As a result we don't have an owner's manual. It hasn't been too much of a problem because it tells you everything you need to know. But then something bad happened. We had a power bump and now everything is in SPANISH. I don't know how to fix it because I can't read anything it says. Boy I wish I had paid attention in Spanish class in high school. I blame it on Levi. Who on earth thought it was a good idea to let us be in the same class where learning was required?


4 comments:

  1. Give this translator a try, just type in what it says on the microwave and it will translate it for you. Good luck!

    http://translate.google.com/#

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi and Cassie Mallory FamilyAugust 9, 2009 at 10:25 AM

    Just ask me what you need to know and I will tell because I am a good friend like that.
    Levi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Payton speaks "Whale" & "Bear", will that help????
    Love Ya,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, you could google your microwave and see if the owner's manual is online?

    ReplyDelete