Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not sure how we made it this far.

After four years of Adia living with us, after all the days and all the nights she has spent under my care, after all the suffering I have bestowed upon her, and the hurt and anguish that I have surly made her endure, I'm not sure how Adia has survived. It really is a wonder that she hasn't died long ago. The fact that she has made it this long with all I have put her through is a true miracle. She is such a little trooper. I was just informed today that...
Adia is allergic to long naps!

2 comments:

  1. Kathy @ Kathy's Thoughts and AdventuresAugust 19, 2009 at 5:36 PM

    What a sleeping angel!!!! Looks like her and Aunt Kathy are both alergic to long naps. I just woke from mine.
    I love that she still loves the blanket that she "borrowed" from Kalista. It was made with enough love to surround both girls in. I am glad that she needed it so she could wrap up in Aunt Kathy's love when ever she needs to. Wish I had one to wrap up in also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! Thats funny. she looks cute though. We do need to get together to let the kids play. Why not email me so we can find a time to meet? tawnaf@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete