Today Adia wanted to invite a friend over. I told her that she needed to get her room cleaned first, so she set out to do it. And she did a good job. She worked hard for almost an hour before coming up stairs and colapsing on the living room couch. "Mom, I'm EXHAUSTED! I just cleaned my A off."
"You What?!?"
"I worked super hard, and cleaned my A off."
After further investigation I found out that she had written her name on her door. She tried to wash it off, but after scrubbing and scrubbing all she could get off was the A. She couldn't say that she cleaned her name off of the door, but she could say that she cleaned her A off...
Oh my goodness- I am laughing so hard right now!! I read it to dh, and he is cracking up too! That is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteOh kids say the funniest things!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I was laughing so hard when I read that. I had to share it with all the girls in one of the Elementary Education classes. I love your kids they are so darn cute.
ReplyDeleteShe is a funny kid! I laughed my A off. :)
ReplyDelete