Thursday, March 19, 2009

Toes

Ethan has been having some head banging issues lately. Last night he had a little problem with that and it resulted in a giant goose-egg on his forehead, so this afternoon, after school we were talking about taking care of your body. We talked about how Heavenly Father gave us our bodies, and he loves us, so we need to take care of our bodies to show him that we appreciate them. Adia chimed in with "I take care of my whole body because I appreciate every part... except for toes, they're gross!" I agree Adia, I agree.

2 comments:

  1. but these toes are so cute! lol. great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I feel the same way about feet. :) Except for little baby toes! I absolutely love my little girls' feet and how they explore with them and never keep their socks on! Sorry I have been such a comment slacker! I am trying to set aside a little time for better blogging!

    ReplyDelete