Tuesday, October 14, 2008
What a sneeze...
You know how in Jr. High all the boys turn their top eyelids inside out to make the girls scream? It's annoying and kind of gross, but eventually they grow out of it, and you can all get on with your life. Well, today I sneezed so hard my left eyelid turned inside out like that. It almost did make me scream. It was the strangest thing. I didn't really know what to do. I blinked a few times and it corrected itself, but now my eye lid is twitching, like it does when you don't get enough sleep or something, except it won't stop. For almost three hours now it has been twitching non stop. The only good thing is that it isn't very noticeable, I can just feel it, you can hardly see it at all. It's wild, and I don't know how to make it stop. I keep trying to sneeze again, thinking that maybe that will reverse it... I don't know, strange...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You made me laugh so hard I could hardly see to read the rest of your blog. What a sight and I wish I had been there to see it. You are absolutely hysterical.
ReplyDeleteMy eye does that when I get stressed...it's really annoying.
ReplyDelete