This weekend has been great. Our Uncle Levi, Aunt Cassie, and Cousin Michael came to visit. (My best friend from High school, and his family, not really related, but might as well be:) We had so much fun with them! We didn't really DO much, just watched some movies, visited, took a trip to Walmart, more visiting, dinner, more visiting... It has been a long time since we just talked, without being interrupted, or having to do something else, so we took advantage of it. We stayed up way too late every night that they were here, just talking and catching up. It's fun to think about things that happened when we were younger. (We have been friends since 8th grade, so we have a LOT of history together) And then to talk about growing up, and realize how much we have both changed, yet we seemed to grow together, as we are just as close as we were back then. How lucky I am to have a relationship like that. It doesn't happen that way very often, and though it does take work sometimes, it is a relationship that I truly treasure. I also am very lucky that both Levi and I married such wonderful people who really understand and respect our relationship. That doesn't always happen either, and I am blessed that I love Cassie just as much as Levi now. (Maybe more, she doesn't pick on me the way Levi does:) Anyway, there isn't much more to say, except thanks you guys, it was great having you. Oh, and to Stacy, Jeremy, Parker, and Payton (Who were also supposed to come stay with us, and backed out at the last minute for some crazy reason like having to move or something:) You better come up again soon! We missed you, and are holding you to that visit you promised!:)

Uncle Levi is the funnest! Ethan Loved snuggling with him on the couch. Ethan and I love watching movies with him, he talks through the whole thing and makes off the wall comments just like we do and no one makes us shush because Uncle Levi doesn't care if they try.
The picture turned out blurry, but it was so cute I had to include it anyway.
Isn't this the cutest little guy you have ever seen? We loved having Michael around this weekend, he is such a sweety!
They have such a cute little boy. That's awesome that you still have such a close relationship with Levi and now Cassie too.
ReplyDelete