Thursday, October 30, 2008

BOO!

I love this time of year. I don't particularly love Halloween, but I love that it's the kick off to the "Sharing and Caring Time of Year". I love that this time of year people start being a little kinder, loving each other a little more, and doing a little more for each other. I wish that it could be this way all year around, but it seems like when the Ball drops on December 31st, the magic is over and the world goes back to taking care of number one. I can't change the world, though, so I just enjoy it while it lasts. Anyway the reason that I am bringing this up is because I have been boo-ed Both in real life, and virtually. You know those fun little treats that you find on your doorstep this time of year, with a letter telling you that you have been spooked by a mysterious ghost, and you hang the sign on your door and then take treats with the same instructions to two friends? I love that, how you have fun making treats, and then get excited thinking of who you are going to spook, and then the real fun- the secret mission delivery! It gets you in the mood to keep giving for the rest of the year. Well, this is the blog version of that. Just as much fun, but without the chocolate:)
Now here is how the blogging "Boo-ed" goes. Comment "You've been boo-ed" to as many of your friends blogs as you like. Then have them link to your blog to get their "treat" (PICTURE). Next, put the treat on your side bar so everyone knows you've been boo-ed. Pass it on! Happy Boo-ing!

Thanks Melissa :)

1 comment:

  1. I just wish someone would have actually come to my house and boo-ed me at home.

    I so agree with you about how everyone does this "help each other out and then it hits midnight and the new year they forget." Let's be the best examples (as we already are) and show people that hey can do it too.

    ReplyDelete