I was doing a little "blog upkeep" today and realized that I missed my anniversary of my first blog post! How could I have forgotten? I can't believe that I have been blogging for a year! What did I used to do with all of my free time? Probably waste it on silly things like cleaning my house, or playing with my kids:)... Just kidding,... mostly:) I was thinking of how I could celebrate this momentous occasion, and I thought I would list my top five favorite posts. This has been tough, as there are a lot to choose from. I love blogging! It is such a great therapy for me, and it is a great way to stay connected to so many friends and family. So anyway, here are my top five. They may not be your favorites, and if you feel like I overlooked one that you liked, feel free to tell me about it in the comment section. Enjoy (In case you are wondering, you can just click on the title of the post and it will take you there. You don't have to sort through all of the old posts to find the ones I mention:)
In no particular order:
1. Lucky Me It was a good reminder that I have a pretty good life. It's amazing how much looking at life that way changes EVERYTHING. It makes you want to be a better person, and talk nicer to your family, and complain less about the things you can't control,... or that you can control...
2. I have a plan! It's just a good idea.
3. Lemon Face It cracks me up!
4. The Weekend, Missing Socks, and Mishaps Mostly just the part about Ethan and the socks. He is such a sweety, and I love his beautiful heart.
5. Sometime We Fall The things I learn from my kids just amaze me. What a good reminder of the special people I have in my life.
So, Happy Blogaversary to me, and thanks for reading:)
I had to check out my date at Blogger too... one year on the 19th! I have some older blogs from Friendster I moved over. I really need to move all of them over. You have encouraged me.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blog-aversary Katie! I love hearing about you and your family. I would have to say that out of all your blogs I think your "lucky me" blog is one of my faovrites too. reading that one helped me to realize all the things I have in my life. Your such a great example to me. Thank you so much for sticking with me.
ReplyDelete