1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 nonimportant things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here goes:
1. I love my life, but sometimes I secretly wish that I was still a little kid and living with my mommy.
2. I love to write, and am currently working on writing a book about our adoption experience.
3. I'm not allergic to cats, but I wish I was. That way I would have a good excuse to not like them.
4. Sometimes I dream about something, and then later on it will actually happen.
5. I hate running. I am really trying to like it, but it just isn't happening for me. Also, my husband pooped out of our training program, so I don't even have a partner out there hating it as much as I do:)
6. Friends are really important to me. I make friends easily, and keep them forever. Even if I haven't met a person, but have talked, e-mailed, chatted, whatever with them alot (in a friendly way, I don't get attached to the internet repair man or anything) I get attached, and feel like I am a part of their life. That sounds a little creepy now that I have written it... oh well:)
So, now I tag whoever hasn't done this before, or wants to do it again.
Thanks! You are "Boo-ed" now... visit my "boo-ed" blog for your treat!
ReplyDelete