My cousins Tawna and Tiffany did this on their blogs. I didn't intend on posting it, but I wanted to try and see what I got. It made me laugh, so I decided to post it after all. I also did Troy, and his was way funnier, so I am posting it too.
Here's what you do. You google your name plus the word "needs" (Katie needs, Troy needs...) and list the first 10 things that come up. Just try it, it will make you giggle. Here are our top ten...
Katie Needs...
1. New Jeans
2. to be on her own
3. To be bitten and bound
4. To butt out!
5. A time machine and $1000
6. Your help!
7. PsychoSocial Occupational Therapy
8. Healing Vibes
9. A disclaimer
10. Hula Lessons
Troy Needs...
1. To poop
2. Rehab
3. A new job
4. An aid in the classroom with him
5. A cure
6. To switch shampoo brands
7. A new QB
8. A safe place to sleep
9. To dance, dance, dance!
10. To go see Jasmine at her drag show (Because apparently "Troy doesn't like gay people" and this will help.)
I love it. Yours are way funnier than mine. I guess my name jut isn't cool enough. We do need to get together sometime soon now that we live 20 min away. Are you still trying to get rid of apricots or are you done with them?
ReplyDeleteTawna,
ReplyDeleteI am actually thrilled to say that the last of those blasted apricots fell off of my tree this weekend during the big storm! Sorry. Next year I will totally save you some. We really should get together. I am the worst. I move up here, so much closer to so much of our family, and I don't even see anyone unless we all go down to Grandma's or something. I don't even see Aunt Kathy much, and she lives about three miles away from me! Someday I'll get it together. At least I'll keep telling myself that...