Monday, April 18, 2011

Tender Mercy

My friend Stacy went on vacation for a week and a half. She's the person that I tell my stuff to all the time. She listens to me and tells me what she thinks, and I do the same for her, and every once in a while we work on other people's problems too (only when we are invited to, of course;) We work a lot of things out every single day as we do our P90X, and together I really think we could solve the world's problems. We are that good:) So having her back was a tender mercy itself. Before she left though, she told me she wanted a giant oreo cookie waiting for her when she got back. So I did it. One giant homemade oreo in all of it's gigantic-ly delicious glory. This was a couple of weeks ago, but I just uploaded the picture today, and when I saw it, it made me happy. It restored my faith in the world. A world where giant cookies are possible can't be all bad can it? This great big cookie gives me hope for the future, and strength to make it through the hard times. So this is today's tender mercy, the fact that a big ol' honkin' chocolate flavored cookie filled with cream cheese frosted goodness can exist. Sigh:)Don't judge the funny shape, big cookies are harder to make than you might think. Also, I wish I would have put something next to it to show you the actual size. This is one of those giant family reunion sized plates that are big enough to hold your stake plus the seventeen different kinds of salads that all of your aunts made. It's big!
MMMMMMM! That's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment