Friday, April 8, 2011

Tender Mercy

Kalista

Man, we have had a few rough weeks lately. Yesterday was no exception, in fact it put me pretty close to my breaking point. THEN Ethan came home and things got a little worse. I was about to lose it, but then my tender mercy came along. Kalista was staying the night with us, and as I started to get more frustrated, she started laughing and saying "Good Boy Ethan!" She said it several times. It made me step back and think about things from a different perspective. He is having a hard time right now too, but he still goes to school and wrestling and does his chores, and he's the first one to remind us to pray and read scriptures. He is a good helper, and a sweet friend to me. He sometimes has a bad day, but don't we all. He really is a good boy. I am lucky to have him. And I'm lucky to have Kalista around to remind me of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment