Monday, October 5, 2009

The weekend

After THIS weekend we couldn't stop talking about all the fun we had. Grandma and Grandpa Eberling decided that they wanted in on the action, so they booked us two rooms for Conference weekend. We had a great time. The rooms we stayed in were suites, and they were beautiful. I especially loved the backsplash in the kitchen, I have been looking for one for our kitchen at home, and when I saw this one, I fell in love (That explains the really unflattering picture of Troy eating left overs. I didn't want to be a dork and take a picture of tiles, so I tried to capture them while taking a picture of Troy. It didn't work, so I finally broke down and just took a picture of it, so there you have it, I'm a dork, are you surprised?)We watched conference, ate out, did shopping, and went to the Living Planet Aquarium, Oh, and of course the water park. We had a really great time. Thanks Granma and Grandpa.





























































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. I love all the new pictures. What a fun family trip. YOur little Adia is sure a cutey and Ethan is really growing up. WOW he is tall!! HOpe all is well. So exciting about the new temple. We loved being a part of teh Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house.

    ReplyDelete