Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I know, I know...

I have been a blog slacker. It's true, I have plenty of excuses, but I'm sure none that you want to here, so I'll just blame it on life, and move on. Anyway, this is the first of many many posts that I want to write, so check back often to see what has been going on in the last nearly two weeks.
First of all let's talk about Grandma and Grandpa Fuller. They came up to Park City to get Grandpa Lane a new Snow Mobile, and even though we live an extra hour and a half out of their way, they came up for a little visit. I do mean little, they were here for less than 24 hours, but we LOVED having them here. They brought presents, and took us out to dinner. They let us order WHATEVER we wanted, which of course, meant an Ice Cream Sunday for dinner, for a certain little girl who may be a little spoiled. We stayed up late visiting, and got up early to do some more visiting. And even included Grandpa showing off his new toy. Then they were gone again in plenty of time for us to make it to church. Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa. We love you.
Oh, and on a side note, I didn't even take a single picture, can you believe it? But even if I had, I am having some problems posting pictures lately. It shows up as a code instead of a picture. If anyone knows how to fix that, please let me know. Thanks:)

2 comments:

  1. At the top... make sure you are in "compose" mode and not "HTML"... it took me a while to figure that out. If you are also using the new version, it is pretty tricky to move photos around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! Thankyou so much! All of this time all I had to do was click a little button? Of course it would be something totally easy and obvious like that! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete