Yesterday Adia and I decided to have a little photo shoot. I was trying out new locations, and since she is one of my very favorite subjects we did her hair, slapped on a dress, and went to work.
These are taken at the library here in our town square.
I love this little pouty doll face.
She is pretending to be a butterfly landing on the flowers.
These are at the local train depot.
Doesn't this one crack you up a little bit?:)
This is her "I'm so done taking pictures" smile
I love these next to the old blue door. They make her eyes look fiercely blue.
Those pictures are so cute Katie. I might have to have you take pics of my kids. You are an amazing person and photographer thanks for being such a great friend.
Those pictures are so cute Katie. I might have to have you take pics of my kids. You are an amazing person and photographer thanks for being such a great friend.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are too dang cute. :) Adia is such a doll.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures Katie ~ cute!! Adia is darling. I love the ones with the little suitcase. It looks like she is running away. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, those eyes!! What a gorgeous little girl!
ReplyDeleteThose are amazing pictures You have such an adorable daughter. And you are and awesome photographer.
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE PHOTOS!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI JUST LOVE HOW HER PERSONALITY SHINES THRU IN EACH PICTURE, KATIE YOU ARE AMAZING.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU SUPER WOMAN!
MISS YA TONS,
LOVE STACY