Like this one
and this one
and this one.
Consider yourself warned, read at your own risk...We always use those big toilet cleaning tablets that you put in your toilet tank to keep it clean. Usually I buy the colorless ones, but this time I just grabbed a "spring rain" one. It turns the water blue. By the time I realized this it was too late, there was no going back. I thought that Adia would be the one who had an issue... you know how she is... but this story is actually about Ethan.
He was in the restroom, and I hear "Mom! Hurry! I need you!"
Now I wasn't sure what I was going to find when I got there, if he was sick, if something was stuck where it shouldn't be, if the toilet was overflowing. I have been a mom long enough to know it could be danger, but there was no other choice I had to go in, it's my job.
I swung open the door on the look out for what was wrong, but nothing seemed too out of the ordinary. I asked what was wrong, and he replied "I did an experiment."
Oh no! Did I dare ask?...
"See, yellow and blue make green!"
Yup, this is going to be a great summer full of education and learning around every corner...
Tonight I spoken to my dad, Jim A. Eberling for the first time in almost 10 years, and now I find myself with shakey hands typing to my 1/2 brother Troy's family web site.Troy if you ever want to contact me, I'd love to hear from you. Duane E. two4eber@yahoo.com 5715 N. 67th Drive Glendale, Az.85303 623-826-7342
ReplyDelete