And check out her pants. she just decided that they should be rolled up.

She's winking, can you tell?
We go a lot of cool places and have a lot of fun adventures, and I take a million pictures while we are there. But how many of those pictures have me in them? I would dare say about five... My kids are going to grow up and look at the scrapbooks and say, "why didn't mom ever go on vacation with us?" because there is no proof that I was actually there. So I was taking pictures at the temple and this nice lady came over and asked if she could take a picture for us. WOW, really, you have no idea how much that meant to me. She only took one, and it turned out REALLY BAD, but it was such a thoughtful thing to do that I will treasure it forever. So thanks kind woman, you are my hero of the week!
I don't know why I took this, I just thought it was beautiful.
We walked around to the other side of the temple where they have a beautiful rose garden. When Troy and I first got married we used to love to go there and talk on date night.




Again, what is she doing?


Someone (Uncle Brad) showed her how to go cross eyed, and she has been practicing ever since.
While we were there we stayed in our motor home in this cute little RV Park in Leeds. I think we were the only people under age 70, but they were all really nice and seemed to tolerate our loud children pretty well. They had lots of cute little grassy spots, with benches and water falls and stuff, but Ethan's favorite place was right in the middle of the parking lot with his truck.
Katie you take amazing pictures. I love the ones at the temple. You have such a cute little family. I'm hoping to get a new camera for my birthday and hopefully I can get some good shots like you!
ReplyDelete