I'm sure you all recognise these beautiful people, but they are so darn cute that I can't help but post thier awesome pictures every time. I took a lot of candids this time because this family is so cute naturally that they don't even need to pose. Thanks guys, for letting me spend time with you, and shoot you so often. I took pictures at Katherine's baptism a few weeks ago, but it was stormy that day, so we didn't get as many shots as I wanted too. I expecially wanted some more of Katherine in her beautiful dress, and of the three sisters (Where all three are in the shot. We had some trouble keeping little Hannah in the shot last time:) and some of Katherine and Mom (Because we got several with Dad last time, but Mom was so busy getting everyone else ready that she didn't have time to get her picture taken) I ended up getting tons of darling shots, (I took over 400 photos in just over an hour, they are so easy to photograph I get carried away:) but here are a few of my favorites.
Was that just the other day? WOW! Okay I'm so copying this ENTIRE blog and post it on my blog.... I could just put a link.... but that isn't fun to see all the comments!
ReplyDelete