Yes, it's true, after coming home to 14 inches of snow last week it is finally spring. The snow is gone, the weather is warm and the grill has been broken in for the year. I love this time of year. We had so much fun playing outside on Saturday. It was even warm enough for the neighborhood kids to venture out, and even though I complain about it when they are at our house every hour of every single day, I have to admit it was fun to hear their little voices, and way fun to have my kids outside playing with them. It was so nice to take a leisurely walk after dinner, and not have to bundle the kids up in snow suits to go. It was great to make my favorite foods on the grill -yummy kabobs, and potato skins. I loved being able to spend time in the sun shine with my family - No, not enough time to get any color, it's spring, we didn't get crazy or anything! All in all, it was just a fun weekend. Fun to enjoy the spring.
It's supposed to snow again tonight... Welcome to spring in Utah...
YAY for warm weather. Yesterday was an awesome night for our run I loved it. then this morning I loved hearing that it was 53 degree's and not 23. :)
ReplyDelete