
Yup, you heard right, Troy now lives in Brigham City in our house with my kids and I! I am thrilled after eight months of being basically a "Single Mom" I couldn't be happier! He has been home all week, and it is amazing how much easier life is with an extra pair of hands, to help get the kids in bed, or someone to play with them while I rest (I have been sick this week) Or someone to watch them when I go to meetings. ( I had three this week plus mutual) It is great to have him here to do "his chores". (When we got married he told me that it was his job to mow the lawn and take out the garbage, and with a few exceptions he has mostly done that for our entire marriage, until he moved to Wyoming and I was left to do it all by myself.) It is still strange to not have the whole bed to myself, and there has been a kick here and there and a punch or two thrown. The worst part about it is that the kids can't get enough of him, so they pile in the bed too. (Adia is the main puncher) But we are loving having him home, and he seems to enjoy being here too!
I'm happy for you Katie. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you to have him gone for that long. I have a hard enough time with Blake being gone during the day. You are such an amazing person and I think that you've done such a great job with your family. I'm sure your enjoying every minute of having Troy home now.
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!! Ethans daddy moved back in. :p
ReplyDeleteWe are very happy to hear that Troy is home!!!
ReplyDelete