Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mr. Clean

Some of you who have known me for a long time may think this is going to be about my reoccurring dream about Mr. Clean and "Hello, I will be your tour guide" but it's not (Although I do still have that dream from time to time) No this is about another strange thing I'm into. As most of you know I am obsessed with cleaning supplies. I love new products, I love to test things and find what I like the best, I have my favorites, and the very best Christmas presents I have ever been given are cleaning supplies. (Thanks Nick, you are the best!) I'm strange, I know, but I love it. So I LOVE, LOVE the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, and I use it all the time. (Yes, I have heard about the fact that it can burn children, but when you think about it, you don't let your kids play with a toilet brush, or a bottle of bleach, so keeping the eraser way from them seems pretty logical too, right?) So yesterday when I was shopping I found the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Mop! I have seen it several times, and just haven't been brave enough to try it, but yesterday I did, and let me tell you, I LOVE IT! It isn't the best for scrubbing stuck on crap off the floor, but for every day mopping it works wonders. In fact, I had already mopped my floor in the morning, and by the afternoon when I brought the mop home I, of course, couldn't wait to try it out. (I know, I'm sick)So I mopped again. You would not believe how much dirt I got off the floor. It was freakin' awesome! I got so excited! So anyway, I don't think I will be getting rid of my other mop in case I need to scrub something that's stuck on, and I will still keep my Wet Jet for quick clean up, but I do think that the Mr. Clean mop will be my every day mop. Anyway, not like you care, but I was happy about it, so I thought I would share the joy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you and you blogging everyday. I'm trying to keep up. So I have that mop and I like it too. (Now I have a house with carpet everywhere, so it just sits there.) At anyrate, there is a Mr Clean Wipe too. I use it all the time to do a quick clean around the bathroom. Sitting here thinking about it... is it Mr. Clean? I'll have to check....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trying new products! I may just go buy it! Smile big.

    ReplyDelete