Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My very own Rocky!

So, the verdict... Troy's hand is fractured. They call it a boxer's fracture. They should call it a...well I won't tell you what I am calling it. (Oh, and also Troy and the nurses on duty think that making him drive to the hospital all by himself was a less that compassionate thing for me to do. I think it may have even been called "crappy", and "Rude", oops:) Troy is supposed to take two days off. You would think that he would do it, it's the holiday, he's the boss, ultimately he get's paid either way, the doctor told him to not even think about working, all very good reasons to stay home, but nope, after four hours or not sleeping he got up and headed for work. He is planning on putting in ten hours today, and ten tomorrow. He couldn't even make it through shaving his face without nearly passing out, I don't know how he is going to work, but I don't dare make a suggestion, I might end up like the wall-well, I guess that isn't much of a threat, the wall looks pretty good:) (I am not making light of domestic violence here.) Anyway, I just thought I would give you an update.

1 comment:

  1. Troy and his moment of weakness. First of all, I understand a bit about that small town feeling and mean people. (Good story to share!)... but walls can hurt people you know? Get better please! Church--I understand your feelings. It is hard to remember this, but that person will be judged in the end. Being the Christ Like Person is the hardest thing that Heavenly Father has asked us to do. This person may not know (or care) about the damage they are doing. BUT you should feel comfortable where you go with your family. Heavenly Father will be on your side. Can't wait to hear the stories of the weekend...
    Now... I'm so far behind on my blog!

    ReplyDelete